Thursday, October 13, 2005

Work in progress

I'm fast approaching the deadline for the completion of this 2-page comic.Thought it would be fun to post the "skeleton": just the line artwork,no captions, no dialogue, no colour.
Tomorrow i'll post the finished thing.You have until then to guess what the storyline is,and compare the finished product with the one you made in your head :)))
(no doubt some ideas will be better than mine-the script is already written though, so no need to be afraid i 'll steal any ideas ;)

Here goes:

2 Comments:

Blogger Alkisti said...

I always hated homework... and especially the reading comprehension type of excercise. Drawing comprehension has just been added to the list :p
Thus, I 'll read it when it's complete. I would not want you to steal my inspiration (here we laugh).

4:54 pm  
Blogger CD said...

suprise us!

8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home