Monday, February 13, 2006

Hell of a way to start the week

He he he...I've been waiting for this piece for days! Wouldn't you want to read what the woman who wrote after 9/11 "we should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity" had to say about the Mohammed Cartoons case?
Ann Coulter, dear readers, the "reigning diva of the hysterical right, or rather, the hysterical diva of the reigning right" as Al Franken aptly describet her, strikes again

(I should put a permanent link to her page.Love her or hate her, she is a riot-pun intented).

5 Comments:

Blogger Idάκι said...

I haven't decided whether I love or hate her, but she does make several points, and by and large I agree with her (especially with her comment about the liberals!) Her writing style is justifiably sarcastic and no-nonsense... hey, maybe I did like her :P


Oh, and I wanted to say thanks for alerting me to Gaiman's Sandman series, I found them in a collector's exhibition and now I'm itching to read in one go the first of the two I bought - their cost though dictates slow and relishing reading. Argh!! :))

1:25 pm  
Blogger Spi_Der said...

You should check out the volume "Fables and Reflections", especially the story named "Ramadan".
You should read more of Coulter before you decide whether she "does make several points" ;-)

1:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't take Coulter seriously
She doesn't even take herself!

dem

6:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

her adam's apple is bigger than any man's. she's hideous. a woman like her could only be a repuke. she's worse than ayn rand cause she's still alive :-)
who's next? rush limbaugh?

btw, why are we writing in english?! isn't it bad enough that i have to worry about my greek?

10:54 pm  
Blogger Spi_Der said...

Divebomb and anonymous, i would chose my words better (in any language you prefer) if i were you: isn't it obvious that I'm in love with the woman? ;-)))))))))))

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home